View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
What parts did you highlight? I go to my neuro wednesday and am going to attempt to get a Rx for some LDN. I'm afraid that he wont even consider the LDN because it's not been thru as many trials as the CRABs or any of the symptom management meds. I'm not sure he'll want to Rx any to me because it seems like most of what I've found on the internet about it is anecdotal information.

I really really want to try the LDN tho, not because I think it'll stop any progression or anything (I dont think it works that way), I just want to see if it'll work for some of the symptoms like numbness.

I just want to figure out what information would be best to print out to present to him. Last time I tried to ask about the LDN, he thought I was asking about novantrone. He wears hearing aids, and I was dumb and asked him about it when his back was to me. He didnt hear me correctly.
Erin, I'm sorry, but I can't remember what parts I highlighted! I left the paper with my doc. Sorry!

I was concerned that he may not read the whole thing, so just highlighted a few points to help make my case for an LDN Rx. It worked!!! Yippee!

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!