Thread: Lexapro
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 05:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lisa,
Sorry about your spread. Having RSD sucks, but it can always be worse. And no matter how bad we think it gets for 'ME' it could always be worse.

One thing tho, you don't always loose your relationships or marriage to it. I haven't lost my husband & I know I won't. But I have lost my career (I was the main bread winner as my husband was already disabled from his back), and at one time since 2003, I even lost who I was, but then I re-invented a part of myself. That is the key. You do keep alot of who you 'were', but then there is a part of you & your life you have to re-invent. Be glad, be very glad, you can take anti-d's for depression & pain. I can't take them as they push me over into what is termed a 'drug induced manic episode'. (even Topamax did that to me *LOL* there are several here who still remember Dec 05 when DebbyV came off as super super funny. They still laff with me about that time in my life) When I get depressed, which I do, I have dig myself out of it or stay mired in it.

Good luck to you both.

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote