View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok here is a question i hope you can answer for me Gibbrn when you applied for cpd did you tell comp right away or did you wait till you new you where getting it. I know that when you apply for cpd you have to sign a realise paper saying that they can contact wsib or any insurance you are on as will as doctors hospitals but i am just wondering if i should tell comp right off the bat that i am applying with me going to try and start this schooling which to be honest i really don't think i can do this at this point any ways. Its i just hate to say anything to comp because then they are going to think right away that i am trying to not ever work again but i just wont to make sure that i don't wait to long then wont be able to get it if you know what i mean. Just in case will i can't work or my case ends up going to wisiat so at lest i will have some kind of money to live on if any of that happens. Like now i am starting to lose my fine motor skills in my left hand it started in my right hand a long time ago but it is just now starting in the left. so i hope you can let me know how you handled it thanks chat later.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote