View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 08:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thursday View Post
Hi
Just wondering if there is such thing as a tendonitis friendly dog leash. Or is it more about taking extra care not to strain yourself the way you handle the leash...? I have tried to modify the way I keep control my dog via the leash but I still find myself in a weird position when I need to pull on it from time to time.. ow later.
Currently I have a regular retractable leash.
Hi i my self have two small dogs but they like to pull and some times they take me by surprise just how strong they are but i just use two really long leashes then loop up some of it in my hand and i just keep changing my hands because i can't hold for very long and some times i will just put the handle on my wrists. If i am having really bad day then we just go for a few short walks though out the day in to the evening so they get there exercise and get to to do there nature call and we are all happy because we got our fresh air and a bit of walk like i have had days where i can only take them for a 5 to 10 mins but we go then try and go back each time at lest one hour or some time two hours between until we go to bed there happy and fit so i am happy. But if you have a large dog and you need to hold on tight i really don't no what to say like my chico he is 5bls and tigger is 7bls but he is tall and lean so you can see that in my case its not to hard. But try just a regular leash but a long one that you can loop up if you are walking on the road i would think it would be better then hang on to the other kind do to them being hard plastic handle that you have to keep your fingers griped around. Good luck i hope you find something better.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-12-2009)