View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 07:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default excitotoxcity

I recently read Blaylock's book "Excitotoxicity". It is not an easy read, but then, this is not an easy subject. Fascinating, is all I can say. Anyone who can get through it will be better for it, in all regards. And it completely reinforces something we all know or are rapidly realizing: we are on our own and better learn everything we can to take care of ourselves. Not only will the big arms not do it for us, it seems to me they actually take actions to our detriment.

I am beginning to wonder if the whole vaccine thing is one big plan to perpetuate that industry-poison the brains of the tiny innocents at a time when the BBB is basically nonexistent in terms of actual function, and thereby set the wheels in motion for horrible diseases decades down the line, all necessitating vast quantities of medical visits, hospitalizations, and, of course, let's not leave out, pharmaceuticals. Seems like the more vaccines we thrust upon infants before they are two (the list gets bigger almost every year!), the more, and younger, cases of neurological diseases that we see. And I don't buy the medical world's explanation for this: that it's simply a matter of better diagnosing. Bull.

Paranoid? Maybe, but I prefer realistic. Just looking at the stats, seems like we have some of the highest rates of "incurable" disease, yet our health system is supposedly one of the best. Makes one wonder.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lou_lou (07-29-2008)