View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 08:10 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks to all of you.

Last night it was normal. Just got up (It's Tuesday in Brooklyn). Took it, it's normal.

I do have gas, but then again, since I know it's my stomach doing it's thing here, well at least I have bowel signs (lol).

I feel fine. The only time I felt "not fine", was the day I had the 101 (really was 102). That day I felt "not fine", but I did my stuff in the house.

I was not "laid out", as we used to say when we got SICK!!

If I don't have any more fever, well, I'm going to forget about this. I still eat light.. I ALWAYS EAT LIGHT, so that's not going to change. I might lose a few pounds, but hey, my goal is 150. God I haven't weighed that in 40 years. Wouldn't that be something.

Have a ways to go yet. Oh when I checked after I went yesterday, THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE BOWL that needs to be evicted. I once read a story when a lady had parasites and they were in the bowl.

My friend just told me her friend did a colon cleanse thing for one week and stuff came out of her that no one should see swimming in the bowl.

I don't think I could ever do one of those colon cleansing thing. Good Lord, if I saw anything swiming in the bowl I would think I was possessed or something like that.

So I'm monitoring myself. I'm also going out right now and buy a digital thermometer.

Can you believe I've been using the old fashioned ones??

Me, Miss technology person who loves VCRS. lol lol lol

Will update.

And I'll probably go for blood work tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the support.

We all need to get our hands held once in a while.

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KathyM (07-29-2008), SandyC (07-29-2008)