View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 07:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Scince My Last Thread turned into something else

I figured I would try once again. For anyone giving me advice on this thread I will accept with all happiness. Sometimes we need to remember that we are all educated and intelligent adults. We know that we need to confirm with our doctors, we Know that we need to do what is right for our bodies. We know that just because it may have worked for someone else, does not mean it works for everyone. Now that being said bring on the advice, the well wishes, and anything else you want to say. I love you guys and know you are giving me the best of your hearts. Also, if anyone has the desire to correct anything posted in this thread please start a new thread(link it to the post you are referring to ), just keep it off this thread please. I just want to talk with people on this thread who can hear about my experience, and offer their experiences so we can all learn how to get better.
I got home from the hospital on Friday. Saturday and Sunday were OK, lots of pain. On Sunday evening I was trying to get up out of my recliner, when I was struck with crippling chest pain. When ever I tried to breathe in the pain was so intense I though I would die.
My DH took me to the emergency room, they thought I had a collapsed lung or a pulmonary embolism. Thankfully it turned out to be pleurisy. It is VERY painful. They think that the chest tube irritated my lung and the inflammation etc. will be gone in 5-10 days. But, I ended up spending another 3 days in the hospital.
I am home again for real.
The TOS pain is GONE. I have pain on inhalation, I have muscle pain and incision pain. I am going to yell so cover your earsLOL.
I HAVE NO NUMBNESS, NO TINGLING. I CAN PICK UP A COFFEE CUP. MY ARMS AND SHOULDERS FEEL NORMAL. I AM SO EXCITED. I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT.
Thanks to everyone for all your good wishes. You guys are my lifeline. I will keep you posted as things go on.
Thanks.
Tracy

Last edited by trix; 11-01-2006 at 07:32 PM. Reason: politically correct
trix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote