View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i had a terrible dream last night. i had a dream that i was walking around the city with a few other people, and there was a whole block of buildings being demolished and i some how with a bunch of other people got caught in one...i made it out alive....

and then later in my dream, i was trying to find this dunkin donuts to meet mike and a bunch of people, and when i got there mike kissed me and was being nice and stuff, and then i see that there are 2 girls in his truck and i go over and flip out, and pull them out of the truck and im legit fighting them. and mike is kinda standing there with a smirk on his face, like i knew she would do this and he didnt say anything but thinking about it now its making me sick.

i dont want that to mean he expects me to do anything for him. th elook on his face was kinda like "haha stupid girl, i can do anything and you think its everyone elses fault"

i feel so sick right now, i really hope thats not the case, i cant picture him being malicious to me ever but maybe hes just hiding it really well and laughing at me in his head.

oh my god i feel like im going to pass out.

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
—Randy Pausch

megveg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote