View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 01:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi and thank you girls for the info i no that they usually refuse the first time in fact i was on the cpd sight and they even say that they do that i had to laugh when i saw that. But yes the idea of writing a letter and telling just what life has been like sounds great and i will try. I just wrote a letter the other week for comp and i used that dragon speak and i read it very quickly and sent it off then the next day i sat down and read it oh my god i could not believe just how bad it was. It sounded like i was drunk or something when i wrote it i could hardly understand it. So i now know that i will have to do up a letter first then just read it to the computer and let it type i will never try and just do one by talking to the computer again the worsts part is that not only is she going to read but the company will get a copy of it to i am a very good letter writer and i always call a few of my friends and read it to them to make sure it sounds good. But not this time how embarrassing this is going to be lo lo. I do have the faith though that i will get cpd just because of all the doctors letters i do have and then my doctors and that i am waiting to get into a pain clinic because of the meds i have to take and the fact that the doctor wont let me drive and i can't do to the pain and i am now losing my fine motor skills i think will help as will. Any ways i will let ya know how it goes and if i need any help when i go to fill out the forms i will be in touch thanks. By the time i am done with all this i think i should write some kind of book like a my life with TOS and comp and cpd story lo lo oh will every one take care and hang in there
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gibbrn (07-29-2008)