View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 08:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Andrea,
Congratulations!!! The SS Admin do frown on people your age applying for SSD benefits. Like if you had the choice you would even apply???? DUH!!! But the worst part is, there are people your age & mine who apply with bogus disabilities. They are why legitimate claims get denied. Same thing with insurance, especially personal liability claims.

Well again Congrats!!! The next person I want to see winning their claim is Allen. He too has had a difficult time getting his claim approved. Amazes me how one person can apply with RSD & get approved immediately, then the next one has to go thru denial after denial. With older claimants it has to be the way the doctors word their statements. My claim went right thru. Yes I was on SSD back in the 90's, but that was for an entirely different medical condition & yes I had to go thru one denial back then. Sure sucks to have to be on SSD twice in one lifetime doesn't it??? When I got well from that darn car wreck in '91, I never ever would have guessed approximate 7 years later I would be back on SSD. I had a headache for a 6 years straight. A headache so bad that approx one to two times a week I would have to give myself a IM injection of Toradol in my thigh. It was really a bad headache & neither narcotics/opiates would even come close to easing it off. Toradol did because it eased off the swelling in my face, head & neck. Anyway here I am off & rambling again *LOL* ENOUGH!!

Congrats again!

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote