View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
I think you are handling it heroically...what's your second choice.

What do you say? There are no words...I could talk to you about forgivness but I'm not a hypocrite....I struggle daily with those issues.

Kate has to live with the consequences of her actions...she is the one who made that choice...you all get to live with the fallout. I'm sorry.

I have to ask...how are the children who were in the next room? Did they get any counseling? And I have to wonder how your son really feels...
I wonder how the children are doing also...not counseling yet that I know of. I was told by a family member that they are doing amazingly well.

As for my son, he has been unusually quite lately...he always says he is ok...he does have a girl friend that worships the ground he walks on, which I don't know if Katey ever felt this way. I think she wanted to good life my son had to offer her.

He is one of those kind that say its over nothing we can do about it move on kinda persons. Don't know???

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-29-2008)