View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Wren,

Well gee...... thanks so much for your kind words ~'.'~
I am truly happy to be of help whenever I can!

That's great that you like your dentist so much! I hope he takes good care of you..... :-)

Have a wonderful evening and thanks again for offering such a thoughtful post.. ~'.'~~~

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
I wanted to write a note thanking you for your very special WORK. You spend so much time helping all of us and it's appreciated so much.

And oh, how I enjoy it . I've been spending a big chunk of my life in a dental chair since I was a teen and I just turned 64

My current dentist is GREAT ... he never does a thing without talking about his next step until I'm bored and demanding that I make all the decisions.
He's nuts .... he calls me "Jaws" because I've bitten all my gorgeous white bridges and crowns apart and he's slowly replacing them with ~sigh~ metal ones. AND he tells me that I've replaced his small house with a gorgeous mansion.
When we're chosing a color for a new/replacement crown or bridge we look at the choices in the "usual" chair lights .... head for a room with incadescent light, go outside (!!)... people from his staff go with us .... we vote .... we talk .... we head back to other lights again. I love him.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote