View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Got sad news today...friend's daughter died.

Today I called my daughter to see if she was coming with my son to eat dinner. She told me she had to go to a viewing, I asked her who.

A friend that I went to school with lost her daughter who was with her boyfriend, he died also. It happened in Madison County, near Athens. Someone found them sitting against a tree, they died sometime Sunday.

She was around 30-33 years old, he was 31. They believe it was an accidental overdose. I just could not believe it, yesterday I heard that a friend I've known for years died of a brain anurism. My best friend's BIL, her sister has cancer and yesterday they found out her husband's sister has cancer. The guy that died is also her husband's sister's husband.

I asked myself what do I have to complain about...my best friend with the family member with cancer also has MS. We have been close friends for 48 yrs...she is so stressed and I worry that she might go into a relapse.

Man...Sister has cancer, BIL dies, finds out SIL has cancer...oh and their really good friend went missing and they still haven't found him. This has been within less than a year.
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote