Thread: 24 hours
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 10:40 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default connections

When the "senior members" of the forum who began 10 years ago first got going strong....we retired at 4 a.m.

I continued the habit of staying up all night and finally crashing at 4 am for a number of years. That seemed to be the wind down time for my body chemistry -same time, just reversed in nature - for some hard working years- not missing even a few beats retiring from teaching and beginning a whole new "occupation"... in PD.... and it continues to exist with my just venturing as far can i get before i have to retire this rewarding "self-made cyber advocate for PD" thing -the person I turned into.

Do you remember when John Lester encouraged multiple user names in Brain talk? He always felt that it had positive uses. But there were many reasons that it wasn't for everyone to try. There are those here today who could still fess up about who else they were back in those days. It was a thrill seeking and skill requiring chance to take.

Toadie always used to write tactfully but directly - that a person could easily be identified just by the writing style....lol...but there were those who were good at it.

. Every close advocate friend I have is feeling electricity in the air about changes affecting everything.. as is everyone concerning the issues that affect them personally.

We need priority seeking analysis everywhere starting now about the election issues. Forget the name, color, age, party sex, and just grill them both hard. Lay down your arms....Nancy Pelosi stomping her feet so to speak claiming she was saving the planet is unnecessary drama and I can't suppress a giggle....does anyone have a similar reaction? Just make them both accountable for the competencies they claim. They know very well that scandals take attention away from the issues that no one can project accurately because half the world wants to wipe out the other half.

uh oh i have to stop..

THanks for any ideas or best of all thoughts about this way of thinking and approach to the elections.

GRC could start up as election coverage if we went into high gear. Another thought that may or may not have more matter headed it's way to activate the idea.

this is the time....it's always a personal call....and i'm just keeping you informed about what i find out...hope many do the same from their background knowledge.

sigh....not quite yet...still work to do...so perhaps a little should be done everyday. Looking at thread title and wrapping with:

uh, and therefore, I think 4 a.m. is ...common.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bob Dawson (01-26-2011), jeanb (07-29-2008)