View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabimax View Post
hey all,
well having sxs as humid, my normal sxs, although not having tingling pain as I love this neurontin taking last few days it helping...yeahhhh

ok..well question is about urgency, the last hour here, felt such an urge to urinate...even though had gone already not long before....but felt so strong like if didnt head to bathroom might not make it....

also wierd part is, that as I am finishing urinating, the sudden pressure urge comes more...in the area....????

so anyhow, not sure if something new sx wise...(undx anyhow) or if possible related to...last time I had apt with dr....I was told my bladder wall is dropping and to do kegels....(although with five kids and working...I forget kegels I guess) anyhow.....

I do go to my dr office to see a assistant this friday...since I was having pain before...and friday was first time they can see me...so if continues I will check with her...

any info shared would be great....hugsss and thanks all, sarah

Might need to see urologist if it keeps on. I have the same thing happen to me.Its like I went to the restroom but I still feel the urgency.Plus I have problems emptying the bladder as well. Went to urologist and they said I have neurogenic bladder.They said like other symptoms with MS it will be not occur at times and others it will drive you up the wall.They gave me medicine for it and said if that don't help I might have to catherize.I hope yours is something as simple as doing kegal exercises but better safe than sorry.
coletaterbug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sabimax (07-30-2008)