View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So far so good We survived Halloween. Oldest was actually happy about trading in most of her candy. She's not gluten free (yet) but with no dairy/no dye...the pickings were slim. I didn't let her do 1:1 trades, I paid $3 for fake M&Ms that didn't have dairy or dye...I figured that was worth at least 3 bags of the real ones

Youngest didn't enjoy the holiday much, she has a nasty rash in her nether region, the dr says its "wait and see" but is taking a sample based on family history of UTI. I was hoping for a magic ointment or something.

My mom is going to ask about getting tested, yay! I strongly suspect her mom, and grandmother had GI if not celiac.

So now we get to plan Thanksgiving. I want to start baking again too, if I could find some flour I feel good about (not Bob's) I'm getting nervous since it was this time last year my body exploded...but I'd just gone gluten free, tried to get enough in me to trigger a test (which was neg) and then ignored CC issues...so I'm hyper-vigilant now.

I just realized that means somewhere around here was my first gf anniversary. Wow.
mistofviolets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote