View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 06:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MRI results and so on

Hi I have my MRI results- clear except for sinus infection. The disappointing news is that my primary doctor who ordered these tests, the cat scan and the MRI does not want to go further with the EEG. She doesnt want to run it. Even though she has seen the myclonic sz. or body spasms?- so Im a bit discouraged, from all Ive read mris are often negative. I guess Im going to have to wait til I have my 6th sz and then pursue this with her again.I dont know how to say it, but I really think that I am having seizures I have had spasms from rsd for 4 years, there is a big difference from what I am experiencing now. So whether it is sleep apnea, sleep paralysis, or some type of sz, I am stuck right now. Then again, you have so many many problems with RSD- perhaps it is just another manifestation of that. Its easy to become obessive with this disorder(RSD), and I dont want to be doing that. So I am thinking I will just wait and see how things continue to unfold. Thanks for all of your help. If anything changes Ill let you know. Sincerely, CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote