Thread: Libo check in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well, Brain, put the angels for a nap and call away...good luck with that!
Hope you're doing a bit better...

I went to my exercise class this morning. My back tightened up so bad that tears started to flow...my instructor spent 15 minutes doing deep tissure massage as I cried. She hugged me after class, told me I have to be my own patient advocate, and to find out what's going on...said she worked with someone this past week who got dxd after 20 years...my DD worked with someone who also had my sxs and it also took her 20 yrs to get a dx of MS.

Back and leg spasms have been bothering me for about 3 wks now. For instance, when I take my rt. foot out of the car, it spasms, turning inward, and so then I have to sit there and wait for it to let go. When I turn over in bed at night, my legs tighten up. And the back spasms come and go at will.

I'd pretty much given up trying to find out what's up, just trying to deal with the sxs, but the sxs are really interfering with my leading any kind of life. I'm a lot better than many of you, but this is making it impossible to look for work. So I guess I have to either go back to the neuro who thinks it's depression and raise holy heck, or find yet another dr.

The worst part of all of this is that when these problems crop up, I get a bit obsessed with it...I just want to forget about it and go back to living my life!!

Well, I hope that all of you are doing okay in the heat, and that you listen to your bodies...