View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 10:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No

No....it was none of those things that contributed to my denial. They do this to me to start things up when things are quiet for a while. And my disability is still in waiting, and I WILL NOT put my private insurance into this. I use a seperate pharmacy for my W/C Rx's just so they don't mix them up. And I DO NOT want them to take me to the doctor..I have a friend that has taken me before and this way my husband doesn't need to leave work. They always send me far away for tests and exams......Reading for an FCE and I go to center city Philly every year to this same male doc for the IME......They wont send me close to home, and besides, DIGiavonni was actually my first doc who sent me to Togut, so I doubt they will ever send me there, and frankly, I don't think they can . I can not have an IME for them by a doctor who has treated me(on my side against them). When I go to Philly, the doc told me he can never treat me because of that reason also. But anyway, I've been doing this for a while now so I should be use to it, but I guess it just P's me off.