View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion06095 View Post
I don’t know, lady. I get plenty of sleep; too much in fact. It is now noon, and I am kinking myself out of the house and on with some work-related stuff. I am going to photograph a sunflower field - on a rollator no less. It should be cool, so wish me luck.
Everyone is different, I suppose . . . but I have found my pattern (or lack thereof ).

There are days for me where 16 hrs is not enough, whereas most days I survive on about 10 hrs of sleep (broken up into 7 at night, 3 in the day). About once every couple of weeks, I will wake from my 3 hr nap, and I can not shake that foggy-headedness for anything. The only thing that works is going back to bed, for however long I sleep, and then I am good the next time I wake up.

Nobody talks to me for 15 min after I wake up mid-day, until I start talking. If I do, then all is good. If I don't, then they see the back side of me on my way back to the bedroom.

When you have the opportunity to try going back to bed, if you know you are feeling this way . . . try it. It might work for you too.

Glad to hear all is well now though!

Cherie