View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 05:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey everyone thanks for reading.

For the blood draws I was on a fluid restriction. It said I could have had up to 8oz of fluid before 7:30am.. but I was sleeping till 6:30am and then I had to get ready to go.
And after 7:30am till the test I had to only have "occasional sips". My blood draw wasn't scheduled till 10:10.. and with the wait, who knows when I actually had it done.

I am guessing I was probably very dehydrated, and that may have been a factor to my vein problem.

I go back to Mayo on friday for my EMG and then I see the neurologist later that day to go over the results of all of my tests (even the EMG results will be back)

I am still very tired and sore today. I can't believe how much of a toll testing and traveling has taken on me.
I am usually an active 22 year old.. but I am wiped.

My plan of action is to just rest up, and rehydrate. Prepare myself mentally for the EMG, cause last time it hurt significantly.

I think if the Dr. says that they want more testing, I may just stay over there. It may be the best route to get more things done quicker.
I didn't have the finances at the end of this month, but I get paid on friday.
So, I may get myself a hotel room... only if push comes to shove. Cause I am not appreciating the 2 hour 1 way drive.

Stay tuned for more.
diagnonsense is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote