View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 08:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetah View Post
Hi folks,
I posted in the new members section and was directed here. It's nice to meet you all.

I'm a 53 yo woman and developed tingling in both feet Nov 2008, now have more symptoms like burning in palms, tightness of tendons in hands and right foot, lack of sensation in skin and joints, particularly in lower legs. This goes with a raft of other symptoms which come and go, but with these I'm doing quite well on m-b12 sublinguals and supplements as in the stickies here (was advised about these on another forum WrongDiagnosis).

It's the feet/leg and hand symptoms I'm finding hard to manage - regular stretching seems to help, but I'd be grateful for tips since I'm making it up as I go along.

BTW I'm waiting for results of MRI and something called 'Evoke Potentials'. My GP thinks the problem is some sort of neuropathy but can't say what the cause might be. My hunch is that it's all down to very long established b12 deficiency, which as I say, I'm trying to address.

Victor H kindly gave me the stretches he does, I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for stretches/exercises they find helpful?

jan
I only ever have/had symptoms in my feet. I take Tramadol and it mutes that burning and tingling wonderfully well. Since I quit smoking I haven't had the burning as I did before.

Barbara