View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 12:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I do similar things.

I have four normal pillows. Two under my head, two next to the those pillow, but those pillows lay in a different direction from the head pillows. The off-to-the-side pillows are for me to put the top head pillow on top of. I kind of sleep diagonally across the bed, instead of laying with my feet towards the foot of the bed, my feet sort of hang off the side of the bed.

Then, I have a square pillow that's made of foam. I dont always use it, but it's a between the legs pillow. I have three roll pillows (shaped like tubes)

Depending on what kind of support I think I need, the roll pillows for support between the legs. If I'm not using the square foam pillow or the roll pillows, those pillows are right in front of the off-to-the-side pillows. I sleep with the tv on sometimes, and if the light is bugging me, I put a blanket on top of those pillows to shield my eyes from the light of the tv.

I also have a teddy bear. It's blue, and his name is Blue. (I'm so creative with names!) Blue is for me to hug while I'm sleeping. He's kind of a support for the ta-ta's.

and then...for really special occasions (when I have a cold, really sore back, or allergies) I've got a wedge pillow. It's foam, and is shaped like a ramp. That pillow gets added to the pile of pillows when I'm sick and want to have good support for my head and neck and if I've got a cold that's causing me problems breathing.

The wedge pillow also comes in handy if I'm doing a lot of crocheting or knitting in bed. Put it up against the headboard, and I've got a comfy back support.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (07-31-2008)