View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 02:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Been so busy that I havent had time to play on the web. Come in and see this and have to add my experiences too

I remember Nov 63, JFK died and that was all that was on TV. Bummed me out no end lol.

Aug 65 the Watts riots were going strong and everyone was locked in the house, again no fun!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Allen/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Allen/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]Summers of 68 and 69 watching the Fire Fall! Lived in yosemite and loved that every night. Wish things like that still happen.

July 69 watching the men walk on the moon as I looked out the window looking up at the moon. Was a surreal experience for me.

1970 living in Los Angeles, the city was rocked everyday by earthquakes. I remember one morning being shook awake as my bed bounced across the room and bounced off my brothers bed several times. There were about 6 quakes in an hour with the worst one waking me up. That was finally enough for my dad to want to leave southern california, and I was very happy to leave LOL.

!991 sitting in the hospital waiting to hear if my foster son was gonna live from cancer surgery. He did and continues on even though they gave him a 5% chance to live. While waiting the TV was playing the attack on Iraq, missle and bombs raining down with precision unseen ever before. Will never ever forget that day.

Ahhh the memories

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (07-31-2008), who moi (07-31-2008)