Thread: Coinkidinks
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 04:48 PM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Talking Coinkidinks

Saw some news about the new storm brewing named Florence.* It made me think of my ex-mother-in-law - only because that's her name, though she still prefers I call her "mom."* I hadn't talked with her in quite a while, and I was wondering how she was doing.

A few minutes later, the phone rings and it's mom calling to see how I'm doing.

I really lucked out in the mother-in-law department - past and present.* This woman has been a mother to me from the beginning, and our relationship has lasted almost 30 years.

I'm hoping I'll be well enough to attend a concert on Saturday that her son-in-law is giving to support a local community center.* He has the most amazing voice, and his concert will be a tribute to Luther Vandross!* * I've only heard him sing gospel songs, but his voice always reminded me of Luther.

I'd love to hear Luther's songs again, I'd love to hear Terrance's voice again, and I'd love to see the family again.

There are other people in my life that I feel a strong connection with. Seems like whenever I need them, they appear.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Do any of you have any stories of similar connection - i.e., when you felt a need for something, it suddenly appeared?
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote