View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 02:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile New too. RSD Boo! Nice to be with all of you!

Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with "it" 14 months ago but I am one of the fortunate ones . I started Nerve blocks right away and other than, burning, aching, stabbing pain and a little muscle waist, (oops it`s in my right arm from shoulder down,) I am still able to flip the "bird" to bad drivers! The pain does get pretty severe alot but looking at me, other than the goofy look I have on my face, you wouldn`t know I have it! I hide it pretty well but I can. I hope I made some of you laugh a little because this disease brings so much sadness to so many people! My love and support goes out to all of you and I hope if you want to talk I am here. I will need to talk to you guys too. It is just great to be able to "talk" to people who "know". Believe me I have had my times and have lots of fear but I try to keep some humor in life because some days it may be the ONLY thing that gets you through! I won1`t go into the long story of how I got it just now but I just wanted to say hi everyone. I hope sometimes I can make you smile.
Franny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta jewell (10-31-2008)