View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiechick View Post

Thank you so much for answering. You're right; I do feel better today. I guess it was just one of those nights last night. I'm not usually a negative person but sometimes it's hard to find something positive to say or think - especially when you can't think to begin with - ha! I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, too. It's that odd that hearing of someone's troubles seems to make our own seem mild??? Or at least less important for awhile? Actually, although you could have never known it from last night, I am a fighter, too. I have had to fight all my life, in one way or another and, even though my doc is not encouraging, I DON'T intend to lose something like this. I kind of think that our bodies are made to heal themselves and I believe that it will, somehow. Positive attitudes can do wonders - remember that! If I have to do this, and you helped me, then you have to, too. :hugI'm glad you're feeling better. I do know that sometimes you just need to let it out and this is the perfect place for that! Glad I could help too. It is inevitable that we'll have low times. I am so glad to have this place as a resource. I can't even imagine dealing with this only having access to people in my local area who I happen to already know!

Reach out any time- and if you want to PM me too.

Fight the good fight.
dizzie lizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-20-2009)