View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Me and Oliver, the clippers and the Yak

I have never seen so much hair on one animal in all my life! A job that would take a groomer about an hour, took me 8 hours. As the clippers would get hot,
I would give it a rest and go back again later.I got smart and put Oliver Fairen Joseph on a leash and we would walk around the house together. I was not going to chase him down again. When the clippers cooled down, back to business. My back hurt, my arms were so tired and I have so much new respect for those groomers. I read somewhere that this could be a bonding time for you and your dog. WHAT? Are they crazy? The only bonding we did was giving each other the Evil eye. I had recently purchased a Stuffed Yak for Oliver Fairen Joseph at petsmart. He was so proud of it and would carry it around like he won a prize. That night I looked in on him in his little room and he was curled up in his bed asleep.Not far from him was the guts of the Yak torn to shreds. I just know he was thinking of me when he committed the deadly Assault on the Yak.
I didn't like him very much that night either.
Truely a believer, Doodle bug7
Doodle bug7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote