View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 09:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
I have an appointment Friday at 7:30AM, to have 12 teeth pulled and I am so nervous, anxious and terrified, that I've made myself sick. I'm shaking from just writing about it.

I don't know if it was the meds or what, but my teeth started breaking off in chips and now they all have to be pulled, well not all, but 12 of them. Then the Dental surgeon will replace them with a full upper denture. I already have a partial there and the full denture will probably choke me.

Please help me get there Friday and tell me I'll live, before I run away to somewhere, where they can't find me. I really really hate this.

Has anyone here been through this?

Thanks in advance,
Sally, I don't know if this will help - but I had to go to the dentist last week and worked myself into such a state beforehand that I was literally sick. But you know what? I went, sat in that chair for a few hours, then came home - and that was that - well, not quite cause I have to go back for a composite inlay (like a crown, but not if you know what I mean ). But the way I look at it is this, it's a few horrible hours out of one day out of one year - and before you know it, you'll be safe back home and it will all be history, You can do it!