View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 08:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Pookie!
I was feeling better a week ago, then comes the RSD beast rearing it's ugly head again. Girl, you did more than me and I do believe you said you have full body RSD?? Gosh, I have not seen my downstairs in 4 .. make that 5 days tomorrow! All I want to do is sleep as of late. I am depressed, don't feel like eating. (My son dropped by and brought both me and Bill(My hubby a meal) My daughter is staying at his home with his wife and son until Saturday, so.. it's like, even a major "chore" to go and get me a shower. I do all that, then wanna go back into hibernation. I hate this disease for all it's worth. I am supposed to be going to a wedding next saturday, so I am going to just go and force myself to go! Who know's?? maybe I'll get drunk and hang on the chandelier?? hahaha "What A Hoot that would be, eh, Pookie"?? LOL no, I seriously hate drinking. I think I drank so much in my tweenties, that I hate it anymore. I do so want to go, so I most likely will. I do hope all is well with you, my friend! ~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote