View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Miller,

I have been able to get my hands and arm temp. back to normal except with the weather change and letting them swing when I walk. Then the temp. changes along with the color and the pain. Mine was helped with blocks, for some the blocks doesn't help.

As far as the leg and foot pain, this I haven't been able to do but have not had blocks for my lower half. I am completely off of meds due to other problems but I have to wrap my foot and leg in a heating pad to get it warmed up. I move the pad from the foot to the leg. This has been a great frustation to me since I fell a month or so ago. I also put a lidocaine patch on my foot and my knee at times but again, I can't use them all of the time due to the other medical issues I am dealing with. You might try the lidocaine patches on your foot and leg though if you haven't.

I wish I had an answer to help you but I'm walking beside you on that one or should I say limping. LOL

With the barometric changes, that's when I am at my worst. Yesterday, I had trouble walking up 4 steps. It seems to go with the RSD.

Welcome to the group and I do hope you will feel better soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote