View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank each one of you for your kind and encouraging words!!! Yes, she does look like the picture except with straighter hair! I love the graphics too! Both Bichons always stuck/stick their little butts up in the air when they're playing. I'm sorry I can't post pictures since I use an ancient web tv. I understand the newer versions are more like computers so perhaps down the road I'll get one that can send pics.

Tasha had an upset stomach today. She threw up quite a few times but thank goodness after the first time, it was just "liquid". Probably from all the nasty stuff she tries to eat -- bugs, pieces of carpet, small stones, etc. I never knew of a dog that ate carpeting before!! But I love her anyway. She seems better tonight and ate some plain dry Iams for small dogs, food.

I don't think we're ever too old to have pets. Figure if something happens to me, one of my adult kids would probably take her. My former elderly neighbor lost her toy poodle and after a few months got a new one. He was pretty wild, but gave my neighbor a new lease on life. She did pass away at age 89, but a good home was found for "Obie". The quiet times when Tasha loves to be cuddled are priceless, of course there are the ARGHH#^% times too, but the good outweighs the bad.

She brings purpose to my life again, living alone, and a reason to get up each day instead of letting this lousy disease get the best of me.
Thanks again my fellow animal lovers. The world would be a sadder place without them. Tasha sends you all ksses......she's a quick one.....keep your mouth closed!! LOL!!!!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote