View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Meg, I am so sorry that you are feeling this way tonight. I will hope and pray that tomorrow is a better day for you.

You know sometimes you look at other people and think they have it all but in reality they are not any better off than you. I just had a very difficult week both spirtually and physically and the words that turned it around for me was that everyone faces these battles, you are not alone. I don't know why but hearing that helped because I thought I was all alone in this.

I have a 17 year old who is going through similiar things. She wants to move out, get a good job, go to school. I sat down with her and we talked about what would be in her best interest for the future. She came to realize that she needs to stay home for a while, get started on her degree and find her place in the world.

18 really is a hard time in life. You are stuck between being an adult but wanting to just be a kid and that is OK. You have your whole life ahead of you. You will find where you belong but for now you belong where you are at home and you also belong here at Neurotalk where we will rock you in our cyber arms till this time passes.

I know you like videos so here is one for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN3D0...eature=related

Thinking of you...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (08-01-2008), megveg (08-01-2008), who moi (08-01-2008)