View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 02:57 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm just hoping that I'll start to feel good enough, so that I can start back to school and not worry so much about a flare or exacerbation screwing that up.

I'm hoping that once my teeth are healthier, maybe I wont have as many exacerbations as I've been getting. Infections are bad juju, and if I can get rid of any nasty goo that's brewing inside my teeth maybe that will help my immune system get stronger and keep me from being so susceptible to every germ that wanders by.

I've felt like I was dragging a 100 pound weight chained to my body for the past couple of years...it kind of feels like I'm dragging a little less weight now...like someone took a couple of the weights off the chain. You know, the little ones that go on the outside of the big weights that body builders use...the little 5 and 10 pound ones.

I should mention, I've had the best improvement in the vision in my right eye just in the past week. I still have Uhthoff's (worsening of symptoms from heat) in it, since my vision got fuzzy again when I was outside today in the 94 degree heat...but I can actually read my computer screen without my glasses on with that eye now. I couldnt do that a month ago.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote