View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default work from home

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnbuddy View Post
Hi, My neuro demon is MS and even tho Im ambulatory I am permanently disabled. My ms just doesnt allow me to join the work force anymore so Im on ss disability which is no where enough to survive, not with this runaway economy.

So Im interested in knowing how some of my fellow "homebounbers" are getting along! What do you do for an extra income if any. Iv'e been doing a few things on line and even tho the extra small income is thankful I would like other ideas.

I went and set myself up with a home office and thought about a home call center, but as a result of my financial disaster my credit has gone down the toilet and you need good credit to work for those companies, so call centers is out, what else is there? Any suggestions?

My wife and I tried setting up an ebay store (she makes nice bead jewelry)
but we didnt understand how to get people to see the store, it went un-noticed and turned into money going out instead of in.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Don
<:{{{><
hi there my husband used to work from home before he got post concussion syndrome .He used to sell books on amazon and we used to make a good bit doing that so you could give that a try hope it works out for you
alisden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (09-17-2008), GladysD (09-16-2008)