View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 06:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Pets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking4Epilepsy
Does anyone have any funny or cute pet stories to share.

My animals don't do much so sorry I dont'have any but I thought some of you may.

Hugs
Hi, I just joined and have RSD and two doggies. They keep me going and are sooo much company. They are both rescues. I call my little guy, Chopper my dog with "issues". Poor baby was abused and definitely has trust issues. I got him from a rescue group. Not too crazy about most men. Then there is Jack. I have had him longer, he is from the pound and one of the sweetest dogs ever! Jack is twice the size of Chopper but guess who is the boss? My best friend has periferial neuropothy (spelling?) She was becomming VERY depressed. She lost her dog a while ago and I new she needed one STAT. I took her to the local dog pound and there is where she found Clarence. Yes, Clarence! She is a changed person since getting him! I feel our pets really can make a difference in our lives and give us something else to focus on instead of how sick or in pain we are. Our beloved animals are always there for us! When I am having a bad day they are right here at my side. Thank God for giving them to us! They bring so much joy!
Franny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (09-04-2008), Doody (08-01-2008)