View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 10:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Hey redtail! I was so glad to hear from you! I"m sorry to hear you haven't been been feeling well. It's so depressing; I was doing so well, too then started to feel yucky and before I know it I'm back @ the hospital for a week with a cathetar in my jugular - I was soooooooo scared! I have never been that scared in my life - ever - lifelong fear of needles (!), then I had IV IG for 4 days...........usually the IV IG makes me feel better IMMEDIATELY, but not this time. I"m home now, on the sofa for the past 3 days, unable to do anything - I actually felt better BEFORE I went into the hospital, plus they want to put a permanent cath in me - my hemo thinks I'm going to be "chronic" - not fun! I just want to cry! I know I'm being a big baby, but I just want to be whole again! I look back on when I had energy before and just want to scream! I was so lucky and didn't realize it! My neuro put me on antidepressants but they don't seem to be working.........Just feel sad today....

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi erinhermes,

glad you started this thread, sorry its taken me a while to respond, my fingers havn't been up to typing much.

I've been on cellcept for nearly a year now, as the azathioprine didn't seem to be working, but now I've done a search on PML I think I'm with Missygirl and would like to get off it, but yes what next!?!?!?!?!?

I was feeling soooooo very good lately, but a recent bout of something ( the doctors could't find what was wrong with me in hospital) and a dose of antibiotics all my medication seemed to be going straight thru. Its back to doing the dishes in 2 stages, and being frustrated at my fingers not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from that I don't think the cellcept affected me in anyway.

Hope you get to go home soon!!
take care
redtail
erinhermes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote