View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

well, yeah, my teeth hurt. I think when they do X-rays, they can tell from how the tooth root looks sometimes that there's infection. I think.

But, I guess the big kicker that shows there's infection in a tooth is when they drill inside a tooth and find the black goo. She took a picture of my tooth before she cleaned out the goo and showed it to me. (I have a copy actually)

Last week, I didnt know till after she was done that those 3 teeth had infection in them. I wasnt surprised to find out tho. She said the infection wasnt as bad as the first group of teeth she did a few months back.

Back in March, when she did the first 3 teeth, I could tell as soon as she got the old filling out that there was infection in there. The smell after she broke thru the tooth gagged me. (yes, I know..too much information. gross!) I had an exacerbation after having that dental work. (some of the infection in the teeth got into my system before she could clean out the teeth. Upper teeth, gravity kind of helped some of the infection get out...yuck!)

I can feel my toes a little better this morning. My heels are still numb tho. I hope the numbness and tinglies go away soon. If I'm feeling better, I'd really like to not be numb in places so I can enjoy feeling better more.

I'd also really like it if the Charlie Horses from Hell would stop waking me up too. Got woken up at 630 this morning because my left leg decided to try to kick me in the butt with the back of my foot. I hate how much it hurts when the muscles get all tight like that.

At least my brain feels clearer and I feel like I have more energy and am not so groggy the past few mornings. Usually that groggy feeling doesnt go away until I've been up a few hours.

I usually sleep till almost 1pm, but this morning I got up at 1130, and while I'm still being a lazy butt and havent bothered to show my face upstairs so my mom will know I'm still alive, I havent been awake this early in the day for several weeks.

I think I'll go get my air conditioning and brakes fixed in my car. (I need the a/c more than the brakes! I really dont like it when I have warm air coming from the a/c)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote