View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Michele,

Welcome to the group.

With the all over pain you are experienceing, that could be Fibromyalgia. It comes with RSD often. You might want to see a Rheumetolgist to see if that is what you are dealing with. Eye problems often comes with Fibro. I deal with seeing close up or far off. A friend of mine who has Fibro went to her eye Dr. and he told he she has what they call Fibro eyes. That's one reason I hadn't bothered going. I need glasses to read close up and I can't read signs until I am right up on them no matter how big.

As far as the fatigue, that could be Cronic Fatigue Syndrome which comes with Fibro most often also. I deal with that also. I have gotten better though. You have to sleep off the symptoms. It's not a short process either. You kind of go into remission from the CFS like other illnesses.

The shaky and jerky movements come with RSD a lot of times. Bill use to say I jerked all night in my sleep and I drop everything. Drives me nuts. It's like I am throwing things. They don't just drop at my feet.

Headaches can also come with Fibro due to tenderpoints. With Fibro there is 18 tenderpoints that are very sore at the touch. Again a Rheme can diagnose that and CFS if that is what you are dealing with.

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. It's like a rollercoaster ride that never ends.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 08-01-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: wrong words used and spelling
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote