View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 02:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicory View Post
I frequently only get 3 months relief from a medication increase. Now I already feel like the Stalevo I increased only a month ago at the end of June is not working as well as it did.

I am also having a problem with pain in my biceps and wondered if anyone else had that. I haven't seen much written about arm pain in PD. If I put my purse on the car seat next to me, it hurts to pick it up with my arm out-stretched, so now I keep it closer. I also have a problem playing guitar because my arm hurts going around my guitar. I have leg cramps in the night and morning too, but that seems more common.
Thank you for the response, Chicory about the medication. 3 months seems to be it. I thought I would have gone longer than this, but maybe my hopes were set too high for such a good thing because I really did feel great for this rather short period of time. The thing is, how much can they keep increasing this stuff before we've reached a limit.

I wondered about the bicep muscle pain too. I keep looking at my arms to see if I've bumped into something and have a bruises. I'm sorry to hear about your guitar playing. That must be both painful physically as well as emotionally. I can understand your frustration because the pain gets in the way, and then the stiffness most likely effects the coordination of the fingers and movements.

When I lose my piano, I'll probably jump off the nearest bridge into the dirty Merrimack River! This is my soul and probably yours too, and if I ever lost it I would definitely lose my mind.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote