View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Everyone is so busy, I use to think weekends were to relax, now they seem so filled with everything that needs be finished from one week and a head start on the next week.

we are planning a trip to Buffalo NY this THursday. My step daughterhas a lead in local theater production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
My youngest with the anxiety won't go. She refused an overnight trip a few weeks ago to Philadelphia. That was difficult because she loves the Speghetti Wearhouse. But she would not go over night. Eveything in Phila closes at 5:0 PM as far as the attractions.

We have to stay over night too far to travel in one day to Buffalo from NE PA. I want to see the Falls again, go to the butterfly obsrv. and a day at Niagara on the Lake. We have not been up in ten years. My Lexapro and Ativan help me to get there, I have travel phobia too.

I am hoping some of the sites will intrigue her, the Museum, the marine land, Butterflys....
Otherwise I have to leave her with my older son's family. I so want her to go.

The race for Nascar is in Poconos this weekend so lots of local activity. We will not go this year. The guys like the time trials on Saturday, but not this time.
Everyone my thoughts are with you, have the best weekend and week you can.
di
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-01-2008), Dmom3005 (08-01-2008), Pamster (08-01-2008)