View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm the kinda person that nothing really bothers me. When I was constipated I did everything literally to solve it and I finally found my answer.

I'm sure you have heard of a colonic irrigation. It's a super serious procedure only to be done by professionals. I believe there are TWO tubes put inside you, one for in and one for out and it is a little painful. Of course it's only done in a hospital by professionals. I wasn't ready for THAT but I did one almost as good.

My parents have the standard shower head and they also installed a secondary showerhead with a nice long showerhose hooked to it. I thought to myself, "why don't I unscrew the showerhead and just screw on a 1/2 inch attachment?". What I found is a 1/2 inch attachment that allows you to screw another hose instead of a showerhead. Like, if you wanted double the hose length before you put on the showerhead, you would put this little attachment on, then screw on a second showerhose THEN the shower head on that. I just put on the attachment without anything else so now I have this showerhose with these little 1/2 inch threads sticking out.

So I get in and close the shower door, put my one leg up, take my free hand and put it on my one butt cheek and pull it outwards to "make room". Turn the water on and use the waterstream to find my target.....my butthole. So, I find my target and gently push into my butthole until I start to feel my colon fill up with water. I mean, you barely gotta push the threads in there.

So, I feel my colon filling up and then I feel the feeling like I REALLY gotta go to the bathroom. I drop everything, shut off the water and pounce on the toilet seat. Do you know how great it is to, just 5 minutes ago, be on the toilet straining to take a poop and nothing is happening to being on the toilet and everything is happening?!?! It is unbelieveable!!!!

You gotta remember you are only plumbing out your lower colon so, if it's your first time you gotta do this like 20 times but, it's worth it cause it's super safe. It takes 20 times to loosen up that impacted stuff. I'll tell you exactly what will happen your first time.

The first 3-5 times, you definitely get "something" to come out but between 6-12 just the water you sent in comes out but fear not.....between 13-20 is when the DEEP DARK stuff comes out. You know how regular poop stinks like, a little but not super bad and it's basically a brown to light brown??? This stuff that came out of me after the 20th time was very stinky and very dark (not bloody) and you just know it is deep, impacted stuff. You have to stick with it back on your 13th and 14th time when only water is coming out and really just trust me, it will be worth it.

You feel so good when it's done like, you know you did something that was really good for yourself! Did you know there are a lot of animals, mostly birds, that do this to themselves?? Saw a bird stick his whole beak up his butt and flushed it out!!

How much of this do you wanna put up with?? Yeah, I know it's a weird thing to do but it works, every time. It's not like poop medicine that your body gets used to. Any questions just post them here.
NJPain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-17-2009)