View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

now, now girls, settle down. and i don't mean my own.
they're very well settled thank you

saw the surgeon. things are healing nicely but still very painful to touch.
i see her again in 3 wks. path reports just like she said earlier. no microscopic changes either. good news.

i ran 2 quick errands and came home. car said 104 outside and felt like it.
so i'm home for a few days. i will need to stay active tho. too much sitting isn't good for the MS but i'm so tired. have to respect both i suspect.

i may go visit one of my friends. and her girlies...she has 2 miniature long haired dachies. soooo cute. DM you can relate. sophie and streudel. sophie is a lap dog. the minute i sit in the recliner at jan's she's right in my lap. a BP reducer, that's for sure.

hope you all are heading into a nice wk/e. monday it's going to be 92, whew. a veritable cold spell.

i made an appt 8/11 with the oncologist and will start that process. not exactly looking forward to that and tamoxifen but i feel the worst is over.

well, time for beddy bye.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (08-01-2008), DM (08-02-2008), JustWeave (08-02-2008), SandyC (08-02-2008)