View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megveg View Post
Well Mike told me everything about why he thinks we cant work out and it's all of it is bull.

I have my 2nd pdoc appointment tomorrow at 2. im nervous because hes kinda mean and i dont know what to do/say tomorrow after he flat out told me hes not gonna be enough for me.

he didnt tell me any thing about the xanax other then to get it, ive taken a few of them but i dont know if i was supposed to, i needed them tho. :/ ehrgfqerhj this weekendis going to be so rediculous.
There should be directions on how to take them on the bottle Meghan, your Pdoc might be just simply saying he's only going to RX meds for you and now it's up to you to find a licensed therapist to work out the other issues since he is only willing to prescribe. I was just a little worried by your post because I know some Pdocs only RX drugs and don't DO therapy like they used to. Look for a licensed therapist at your local mental health clinic and I bet after you've done an intake with them like I had to do last week you'll get on with a counselor who you'll be able to work with.