View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you! I know I must sound like a "pitiful pearl", but I jsut keep hoping/praying for a miracle.....The problem is I just keep getting sick since my thymectomy and I know it is hindering my remission, plus no one wants to hear that they may be chronic....When were you diagnosed? Have you had a thymectomy? I had one b/c the doctors pretty much told me that was my only hope for a "normal" life.......it's just so darn frustratingThe meds I"m on keep me in a permanent state of menses and I have terrible endo, although (God willing) I'll never undergo surgery again - it's just too darn hard. I'm on antidepressants though they don't seem to be working for me and I can't stand the side effects. How old are you? It's just so hard sometimes, though I do know I'm lucky to have my support group. i'm so thankful I found this site cuz' everyone is so kind. Take care! Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyGirl View Post
Sorry to hear you are so miserable...your feelings sound well deserved.

Don't know what to tell you, as nothing really works for me, either. I'm not "as bad" as I was a year ago, but still no healthy person would want to trade with me, even for a day. For me, no matter how wonderful the treatment, or how MUCH of the "wonderful" treatment I'm on, I will still flare up during hormonal shifts (ovulation and menses.) There's no getting around that and I must say, I'm a bit curious as to how life will be after menopause (which is still a bit away for me...)

Hope things get better for you very soon!

Missy
erinhermes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote