View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Junie,

I wish you luck in digging out of that dark place, I have been in places like that emotionally before and it's awful. You have my sympathy and my prayers that you feel better soon emotionally. I am so sorry that you're in pain (the emotional kind) and wish there was something I could do. It's not fair people want to call us druggies....

My son's father, he watches a show on A&E called Intervention and talks about how I will need to go to rehab one day. I could just spit fire on him! He's pretty insensitive about it and even though I have an MRI repotr stating a partially herniated disk on like C4-5 he could care less. Just wants dinner on the table and a sink free of dishes at night. *Sigh* Now my family? Mom and Dad, (he's passed on back in the late 90's) always showed nothing but kindness and understanding, NEVER passing judgement on me for all the drugs I had to take to cope while my body healed.

But this isn't about me, I just wanted to show you that some people, even ones who SHOULD know better can be pig headed about us NEEDING medicines for the pain and DOUBT we're still IN any pain while taking them. Big surprise it doesn't cure the pain!

Hope you're feeling better tonight...

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote