View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Arachnoiditis anyone???

I went ahead and posted this at bt since this place is like a tomb but I will post it here too just in case someone with a spinal disorder is still here.
Hi everyone,
I am not sure if anyone remembers me but I was here in june getting ready to have my fusion and had such high hopes for the outcome and instead ended up much worse off then I ever was and this condition seems to be a lonely one.
My NS that caused this condition recommended a pain pump to my Pm and that was almost 3 weeks ago and not a word yet from pm....I am so frustrated with all the extra pain and numbness (can't feel anything from my waist to the tops of my thighs) and the random shooting pains that nearly double me over, plus bowel problems as well
Thanks for any advice.
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote