View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 12:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi LisaM,

SOunds like you are going through he$% and back lately.. I know how it goes cause this is how it hits me when winter truly hits here in NY. I have RSD in my foot and ankle and leg and lower back and now in the thigh of the good leg. I am sensitive to temp changes also. I cant be to hot or to cold or else the pain is horrible and finding that happy medium is hard and once you find it you dont want to move at all!

I get the same increase of symptoms every winter and summer when it really kicks in , the winter is the worse!! Have you tried putting heating pads on your hands or at least the one that was good?? that helps me when i hit a flare or soak it in epson salt warm bath!!

Im not sure if its spreading of the weather change , it could be both, i would call your doc and ask him and see if he can change your meds or add something to it. The baclofen has really helped me through this years season change!!

Hope you feel better!! I dont know what to tell you about trying to bathe and everythign, hopefully someone on here will have some tips!!

Amber
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote