View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 07:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default great success with DR. JHO

For all readers who read some of these negative posts about dr jho let me tell you this, I am 35 years old and have degenerative disc disease and within the last year i had L4-L5 and T2-T3 surgeries with dr jho T2-T3 being the worse with extensive spinal cord compression. This was a very dangerous surgery that would require precision surgical procedure and I opted to go with Dr. Jho because he had previously done 7, yes 7 of my fathers 11 back surgeries. He is 58 yrs old and was out in the yard digging post holes by hand for a fence he was installing yesterday and my brother whome is 33 yrs old after having L3-L4 done by Dr Jho was playing his usual 3 rounds of golf per week. Now before my surgeries I was looking at a life of misery and losing my job as a sales rep where i am on the road 12 hrs a day and I can tell you all I havent missed a day of work since my second surgery 6 months ago and my first 11 months ago. So what i am trying to say is that Dr Jho has saved all of my families lives and careers and when you have spinal surgery with any surgeon you will have serious risk of complications no matter how RENOWN they are the central nervous system at risk any time a knife slices into it. I am 35 and dr jho is in his 60's and i dont know what i will do if he ever retires being that i have hstenosis and herniations at 13 leves of my spine at the moment i really hope he starts teaching his techniques to others, but i will never trust anyone like i do dr jho.

sincerely - doing great!
gman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote