Thread: Fox on Obermann
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 01:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
"I like Laura but she is playing word games."
...I like Laura, too; agreed, WE're all playing word games.

Quote:
I've decided to do a you tube response to laura bush and my symptoms will show.
...you're a very brave lady.

Quote:
...the bottom line will be real hope is in the science lab, not the trash can. She has it backwards.
How many less than wealthy people have in vitro fertilzation, which is creating embryos then destroying them instead of -as research is accused of - creating embryos to destroy them.
paula
Who really knows for sure what actually happens to all these "discarded" embryos? It seems to me that they would have a very marketable value. Granted, it may or may not be a black-market--meaning high risk management and high profits. Which raises other questions--Who really knows for sure about all the "legalities" involved for an in vitro firm who is intent on selling or donating their unused embyros?...& Wouldn't the in vitro "customers" pretty much have the final say regarding their own genetic material (embryos)?

These forums are for mutual support and the sharing information only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by qualified health care professionals. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read about here.

Last edited by toyL; 11-02-2006 at 01:20 PM.
toyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote